Valentine’s Day is twelve days away and I am super excited. Valentine’s Day is hands down the most romantic day of the year. It’s a special day for lovers and single people as well.
The days before Valentine’s Day are also really special and are celebrated in several ways. Just in case you don’t know, the seven days before Valentine’s Day are
February 7th: Rose Day
February 8th: Propose Day
February 9th: Chocolate Day
February 10th: Teddy Day
February 11th: Promise Day
February 12th: Kiss Day
February 13th: Hug Day
February 14th: Valentine’s Day
This article will tell you the things YOU MUST DO BEFORE VALENTINE’S DAY.
Get New Underwear
This might seem funny, but it is actually not. You need to throw away your old underwear from three years ago and shop for new sexy lacy ones.
Nobody wants to date a girl who always has a permanent frown on her face. Smile, it makes you look younger and confident as well. When a girl walks into a room full of people bursting with a huge smile, she instantly attracts some positive reaction from men. A big smiles show that you are comfortable in your skin, men like that.
Damsel in Distress
Guys love it when they are asked for help. They want to be your knight in shinny armor, allow them. Ask that hot guy for help today.
Nothing attracts a man more than feminine attributes in a woman. They want to have a partner who is demure and soft. I used to be very aggressive, I learnt to calm down.
Don’t focus on the negative part men. The more you continue to believe men are dogs, the more dogs will come after you. Try to work on yourself, who knows, you may have something that attracts dogs to you.
I have an outrageous list; it specifies the type of man I want from his eyes to his feet. I threw it away; you should do the same to yours.
Try New Things
If you feel you aren’t meeting any new guy, you should try new things, spice up your look, go to new places, and don’t shy away from blind dates.
- Pamper Your Body
- Take time every day to slather your favorite lotion all over your body, especially on your legs, hands, and feet. It doesn’t have to cost a fortune. Try massage. Along with relaxing your muscles and helping your circulation, it feels good.
- A good manicure or pedicure can make you feel polished and special.
- New Hair Cut
- Try something new, sexy and different before Valentine’s Day.
- Fabulous Fit
- Get your clothes altered to fit you perfectly.
- Get glammed up this few days before Valentine’s Day, you don’t know who is watching.