Did you know that the eyeliner is the perfect way to reshape your eyes? Yes, small eyes can be bigger! You can also elongate your eyes. The possibilities are endless.
I will teach you the basics of any eyeliner application in five short tips.
- Apply an eyeliner pencil or whichever one you have from the inner to the outer edges of your upper lash line.
- Close your eye and pull your lid taut to draw your line.
3. For your first application, wiggle it in between your lashes.
4. On your second application, make the line thicker if you want.
5. Use a small chiseled brush or an angled brush to smudge the line to make it softer.
Bonus Tip!: Use clear scotch tape to help draw flawlessly straight lines